We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our team of 45 people at Clarion Communications – to be based in Clerkenwell, London.
We work with some of the UK’s most popular brands including Aldi, Unilever, Flora, St Pancras International, Dollar Shave Club, Wickes and Avis Budget Group amongst many others.
• Clever – we’re talented, well connected, knowledgeable and forward thinking – delivering clever campaigns and smart solutions for our clients
• Likeable – we’re down to earth and honest and enjoyable to work with – just ask any of our clients or suppliers
• Passionate – we love what we do and this makes us quick, energetic, ambitious and fun – which gets unbeatable results
• Proud – we’re proud of ourselves and the work we do – which makes us hungry for more. We’re also proud of our clients and the feeling is mutual
Qualities & Experience
• Ideally you will have min 1 year’s PR experience – across both consumer and trade PR
• Well organised with solid time management skills
• Creativity and passion are essential
• Strong writing and presenting skills
• Good understanding of the media and news agenda
Free monthly massage, flexible working hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, weekly happiness audit, free fruit, regular social events and 4pm finish on Fridays, make up just a few of the reasons that Clarion were finalists at the 2018’s Media Employer of the Year awards.
As well as a competitive salary you will receive many other great benefits working with Clarion. Owned by WPP, our benefits include contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, 22+ days holiday (plus a day off for your birthday), seasonal shutdown between Christmas and New Year and a multitude of WPP discounts across hundreds of brands including Apple and Ford. In addition, personal development programs include a mentoring scheme for all employees as well as Clarion Academy training and 360 personal reviews.